2015 Chancellor St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
To schedule an appointment you can call, text, or email:
In Office sessions start at $80 per hour
On-Site sessions start at $100 per hour (depending on distance)
Massage Therapy offers many benefits. Listed below are some of the ways in which massage can effect positive change in your life.
The Benefits of Massage
- Helps relieve muscle tension,stiffness and aids in relaxation
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance; Treats injuries caused during sports work
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve tension headaches and the effects of eyestrain
- Enhances the health and nourishment of the skin
- Improves posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
- Rehabilitation post operative
- Rehabilitation after injury
- Fosters peace of mind
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Satisfies needs for caring nurturing touch
- Fosters a feeling of well-being
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Creates body awareness
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection
Office workers massaged regularly were more alert, performed better and were less stressed than those who weren't massaged.
Massage therapy decreased the effects of anxiety;tension; depression, pain and itching in burn patients.
Premature infants who were massaged gained more weight and fared better than those who weren't.
Autistic children showed less erratic behavior after massage therapy.
According to AMTA, massage helps both physically and mentally.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE AMTA. YOU MAY FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MASSAGE AND THE AMTA BY CLICKING OF THE LINK ABOVE.